Kiss bassist and vocalist Gene Simmons played with guitarist Ace Frehley, his former bandmate, over the past weekend. The two made an informal performance to fans at a Miami fan’s home in the United States who paid for the full box set package “The Vault” and won the “home-based experience.”
– Host Gene at home: the fan can have up to 25 guests in 2 hours with Gene;
– “Songs & Stories” play session and fan house questions and answers;
– One of the first copies of the “Vault” (first 300);
– Photo / video / autograph session with Gene;
– Gene will hand over the limited edition custom box;
– Vault pre-package: Signed Golden Ticket, T-shirt, download card (with “Are You Ready”) and a laminate – each guest will receive an exclusive T-shirt and a laminate.
I am a brazilian journalist, a classic rock and heavy metal lover. Music has always been part of my life, helped me through tough moments and was with me to celebrate the good ones. When i became a journalist i knew i wanted to write about my passions. After college I did a postgraduate degree in digital communication. This has helped me to make the website better and bring the best of classic rock to the world! MTB: 0021377/MG