The legendary classic rock singer and pianist Elton John said that the Coronavirus quarantine may make him less selfish.
Elton John said in an interview with Apple’s Zane Lowe:
“Every cloud has a silver lining. Maybe this will bring people together and [they’ll] be far more thoughtful about each other in a world where we’re so selfish — me included. And it gives us time to reflect on what life’s all about. And life is about love and sharing and generosity of spirit and coming together as one.”
He revealed he is speding time with his children:
“To be honest with you, it’s great to be able to spend this much time with my boys,” John said.
Elton is on the risk group of the disease, he has 72 years old.
Elton John postponed last month his tour dates:
- 26: Indianapolis — Bankers Life Fieldhouse
- 28-29: Toronto — Scotiabank Arena
- 2-3: Montreal — Bell Centre
- 6-7: New York City — Madison Square Garden
- 10-11: Brooklyn — Barclays Center
- 15: Newark — Prudential Center
- 17-18: Long Island — NYCB Live’s Nassau Coliseum
- 20: Hershey, Pa. — GIANT Center
- 23: Grand Rapids — Van Andel Arena
- 25: Columbus — Schottenstein Center
- 26: Louisville — KFC Yum! Center
- 28: Milwaukee — Fiserv Forum
- May 1-2: Detroit — Little Caesars Arena