Steve Miller is back on the road in 2019. His tour will be short until now, only happening in march in the USA.
See the tour dates below:
- March 12, Clearwater, Fl USA Ruth Eckerd Hall
- March 13 Fort Meyers. Fl USA Suncoast Credit Union Arena
- March 16 Orlando, Fl USA Universal Studios – Music Plaza Stage
- March 17 Hollywood, Fl USA Seminole Hard Rock
- March 20 Greenville, SC USA Peace Center
- March 21 Montgomery, Al USA Montgomery PAC
- March 23 Biloxi, Ms USA Beau Rivage Resort
- March 24 Southaven, Ms USA Bank Plus Amphi
The Steve Miller Band is an American rock band formed in 1966 in San Francisco, California. The band is led by Steve Miller on guitar and lead vocals. The group is best known for a string of (mainly) mid- to late-1970s hit singles that are staples of classic rock radio, as well as several earlier psychedelic rock albums.
Miller left his first band to move to San Francisco and form the Steve Miller Blues Band. Shortly after Harvey Kornspan negotiated the band’s contract with Capitol Records in 1967, the band shortened its name to the Steve Miller Band. In February 1968, the band recorded its debut album, Children of the Future.
It went on to produce the albums Sailor, Brave New World, Your Saving Grace, Number 5, Rock Love and more. The band’s Greatest Hits 1974–78, released in 1978, sold over 13 million copies. In 2016, Steve Miller was inducted as a solo artist in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
See more News