The classic rockers of Cheap Trick are back on tour in 2019. The first date is on USA and the last one in Canada.
See the tour dates below:
- 15 feb MGM National Harbor Oxon Hill, MD
- 16 feb Hard Rock Atlantic City Atlantic City, nj
- 17 feb Sands Bethlehem Event Center Bethlehem, PA
- 22 feb The Capitol Theatre Port Chester, NY
- 23 feb Lynn Memorial Auditorium Lynn, MA
- 28 feb Count Basie Theatre Red Bank, NJ
- 01 mar The Wellmont Theater Montclair, NJ
- 02 mar Theatre at Westbury Westbury, NY
- 08 mar Mystic Lake Casino Prior Lake, MN
- 09 mar North Star Casino Bowler, WI
- 11 jul Roxodus Music Fest Barrie, Canada
Cheap Trick is an American rock band from Rockford, Illinois, formed in 1973. The band consists of vocalist Robin Zander, guitarist Rick Nielsen, bassist Tom Petersson, and drummer Bun E. Carlos.
Cheap Trick released its debut album in 1977 and first found success in Japan with the release of its second album, In Color, later that year. The band would achieve mainstream popularity in the United States in 1979 with its breakthrough album Cheap Trick at Budokan. Cheap Trick reached the Top 10 in the U.S. charts in 1979 with “I Want You to Want Me” and topped the charts in 1988 with “The Flame”.
Over the course of its career, Cheap Trick has experienced several resurgences of popularity and has toured consistently, playing over 5,000 shows. The band was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2016.
See more News