The Rolling Stones are back! The band did their show back on stage after Mick Jagger’s surgery on June 21. The kick-off performance on the No Filter tour in the United States took place at Soldier Field in Chicago. Over there, the band played a setlist of 20 songs, between hits, fan requests and even a rarity.
Early in the show, the Stones played “Sad Sad Sad”, a song from Steel Wheels (1989), for the first time ever since 2002.
In addition to this, the band also had hits on “Brown Sugar”, “Honky Tonk Women”, “Paint It Black”, “Angie”, “Miss You”, “Gimme Shelter” and “I Can not Get No ) Satisfaction “. Jagger and company still played “You Got Me Rocking” at the request of the fans.
See the setlist and videos below:
- Street Fighting Man
- Let’s Spend the Night Together
- Tumbling Dice
- Sad Sad Sad (first since 22 Sept 2002)
- You Got Me Rocking (by request)
- You Can’t Always Get What You Want
- Dead Flowers
- Sympathy for the Devil
- Honky Tonk Women (followed by band introductions)
- You Got the Silver (Keith Richards on lead vocals)
- Before They Make Me Run (Keith Richards on lead vocals)
- Miss You
- Paint It Black
- Midnight Rambler (with snippet of ‘You Gotta Move’)
- Start Me Up
- Jumpin’ Jack Flash
- Brown Sugar
- Gimme Shelter
- (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction
See more News