Ozzy Osbourne is offering a $ 25,000 reward for information leading to the Randy Rhoads stolen equipment. The items were in the Musonia School of Music, North Hollywood music school. The place was founded over 70 years ago by Randy’s mother Delores.
“The items that were stolen, including Randy’s first electric guitar, are irreplaceable to the Rhoads Family. I am heartbroken that these treasured physical memories of Randy and Delores have been taken from the family. So I’ve decided to personally offer a $25,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction and/or return of all stolen items.”
“For information regarding the theft or return of these items please contact: Nick D’Argenzio Phone: 818-281-7893 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org”
– Randy Rhoads’ first guitar, a Harmony Rocket Est. 1963;
– Original Randy Rhoads equipment used in Quiet Riot times;
– Rare Marshall amplifier prototype from Randy Rhoads series, given by the Marshall Company to the Rhoads family;
– Delores Rhoads first trumpet from before World War II;
– Fan gifts to the Rhoads family for over 40 years, including memorabilia, photos of Randy Rhoads, Delores Rhoads, Osbourne family and various other instruments.
“My heart is BROKEN. Someone broke into Our beloved Musonia … And ‘Stoled History’. Everything is being assessed and under investigation. So no post as yet to exactly what was taken. I’m just at a loss for words right now. So very sad.”
I am a brazilian journalist, a classic rock and heavy metal lover. Music has always been part of my life, helped me through tough moments and was with me to celebrate the good ones. When i became a journalist i knew i wanted to write about my passions. After college I did a postgraduate degree in digital communication. This has helped me to make the website better and bring the best of classic rock to the world! MTB: 0021377/MG