The British singer and guitarist Elvis Costello announced his first 2024 tour dates, which will happen in the United States next January and February. He is currently promoting his most recent album “The Boy Named If”, released in 2022.
He still has scheduled concerts in 2023 in Belgium, Hungary and Switzerland this September and October.
Elvis Costello’s 2024 tour dates
- 10 – Tallahassee, FL – Ruby Diamond Concert Hall
- 11 – Clearwater, FL – Ruth Eckerd
- 12 – Miami Beach, FL – The Fillmore at Jackie Gleason Theatre
- 14 – Miramar Beach, FL – 30A Songwriters Festival Grand
Boulevard Outdoor Stage
- 16 – New Orleans, LA – Orpheum
- 17 – Houston, TX – House of Blues
- 19 – Dallas, TX – Majestic Theatre
- 20 – Austin, TX – ACL Moody Theatre
- 22 – San Antonio, TX – Majestic Theatre
- 25 – Kansas City, MO – Uptown Theatre
- 26 – St. Louis, MO – The Factory at the District
- 29 – Nashville, TN – Ryman Auditorium
- 30 – Atlanta, GA – The Coca-Cola Roxy
- 31 – Durham, NC – Durham Performing Arts Center
- Feb 02 – Wilmington, NC – Wilson Center at Cape Fear Community College
The official statement of the tour gave more details about the shows
“It is with an air of the utmost delight that we, the purveyors of the finest musical tidings, announce the resplendent return of the esteemed maestro, Elvis Costello, and his illustrious coterie, The Imposters. Brace yourselves, for this transcendental ensemble shall be traversing some of America’s most verdant roads on their scintillating 7-0-7 Tour, an escapade destined to rhapsodize the senses and bewitch the heartstrings.”
“Like a phoenix reborn from the flames of creative fervor, Elvis Costello and The Imposters shall grace the stages of Florida, Louisiana, Texas, Missouri, Tennessee, Georgia, and North Carolina, taking enraptured audiences on an odyssey commencing on the 10th of January, 2024, in the enchanting realm of Tallahassee, Florida and closes on February 2nd, in Wilmington, North Carolina. Verily, as the sun ascends over the horizon, so shall this formidable troupe illuminate the musical firmament.”
“Ah, but let us not overlook the accompanists of our esteemed troubadour! The Imposters, those cunning artisans of harmony and rhythm —namely, Steve Nieve, Pete Thomas, and Davey Faragher—shall once again pledge their musical virtuosity, their souls and strings and keys, to this endeavor. And lo and behold, the brilliant guitarist Charlie Sexton shall join this musical fellowship, bestowing a luminous brilliance akin to stars strung across the heavens.”
“Mr. Costello and his Imposters, those alchemists of auditory enchantment, shall sate the thirst for musical marvels with Mr. Costello’s unparalleled compositions and their electrifying performances,” the statement said.