Debbie Harry is back on tour in 2019 with Blondie. The 73 year-old singer has just a few dates scheduled for this year 3 in islands and one in Canada.
See the tour dates below:
- 16 FEB 2019 KAABOO 2019 (CAYMAN), SEVEN MILE BEACH, GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS In the Cayman Islands
- 15 MAR 2019 TEATRO MELLA, HAVANA, CUBA
- 16 MAR 2019 TEATRO MELLA, HAVANA, CUBA
- 12 JUL 2019 EDENVALE AIRPORT, STAYNER, ONT, CANADA
See the band’s setlist in 2018:
- One Way or Another
- Doom or Destiny (with “X Offender” snippet)
- Hanging on the Telephone (The Nerves cover)
- Call Me
- Fragments (an Unkindness cover)
- Sugar on the Side
- The Tide Is High (The Paragons cover) (with Deee-Lite’s “Groove)
- Too Much
- Long Time
- Heart of Glass (with Donna Summer’s “I Feel Love” snippet)
Blondie is an American rock band founded by singer Debbie Harry and guitarist Chris Stein. The band was a pioneer in the early American new wave and punk scenes of the mid-late 1970s. Its first two albums contained strong elements of these genres, and although successful in the United Kingdom and Australia, Blondie was regarded as an underground band in the United States until the release of Parallel Lines in 1978.
Over the next three years, the band achieved several hit singles including “Heart of Glass”, “Call Me”, “Rapture” and “The Tide Is High” and became noted for its eclectic mix of musical styles incorporating elements of disco, pop, reggae, and early rap music.
See more News