Metallica announced new tour dates in Europe for 2019. The concerts will begin in Lisbon, Portugal in the beginning of May and the final show will be held in Mannheim, Germany, on August 25.
The tour will have Ghost and Bokassa as the opening bands.
See the dates:
- 05/1 – Lisbon, Portugal – Estádio do Restelo
- 05/3 – Madrid, Spain – Valdebebas
- 05/5 – Barcelona, Spain – Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys
- 05/8 – Milan, Italy – SNAI San Siro Hippodrome
- 05/10 – Zürich, Switzerland – Letzigrund
- 05/12 – Paris, France – Stade de France
- 06/8 – Dublin, Ireland – Slane Castle
- 06/11 – Amsterdam, Netherlands – Johan Cruijff Arena
- 06/13 – Köln, Germany – RheinEnergieStadion
- 06/16 – Brussels, Belgium – Koning Boudewijnstadion
- 06/18 – Manchester, England – Etihad Stadium
- 06/20 – London, England – Twickenham Stadium
- 07/6 – Berlin, Germany – Olympiastadion
- 07/9 – Göteborg, Sweden – Ullevi
- 07/11 – Copenhagen, Denmark – Telia Parken
- 07/13 – Trondheim, Norway – Granåsen
- 07/16 – Hämeenlinna, Finland – Kantolan Tapahtumapuisto
- 07/18 – Tartu, Estonia – Raadi Airfield
- 07/21 – Moscow, Russia – Luzhniki Stadium
- 08/14 – Bucharest, Romania – Arena Națională
- 08/16 – Vienna, Austria – Ernst-Happel-Stadion
- 08/18 – Prague, Czech Republic – Airport Letnany
- 08/21 – Warsaw, Poland – PGE Narodowy
- 08/23 – Munich, Germany – Olympiastadion
- 08/25 – Mannheim, Germany – Palastzelt Maimarktgeländ
You can buy tickets and see more info here.
Read what the press release said about the tour:
“We promised we would be back and it’s the return of the European summer vacation! Beginning May 1, 2019… 25 cities, 20 countries, black tickets, enhanced experiences, free albums and downloads, and more!!
“Fan Club pre-sales begin tomorrow, Tuesday, September 25 at 10 AM CEST for Legacy Members and 11 AM CEST for Fifth Members. Tickets will go on sale to the general public starting at 10 AM local time on Friday, September 28th.”
Hardwired… to Self-Destruct is the tenth studio album by Metallica, released as a double album on November 18, 2016 by their vanity label Blackened Recordings. It is their first studio album in eight years following Death Magnetic (2008), marking the longest gap between two studio albums in the band’s career. It is also their first studio album released through Blackened. Hardwired… to Self-Destruct was produced by Greg Fidelman, who engineered and mixed Death Magnetic.
See more News
I am a brazilian journalist, a classic rock and heavy metal lover. Music has always been part of my life, helped me through tough moments and was with me to celebrate the good ones. When i became a journalist i knew i wanted to write about my passions. After college I did a postgraduate degree in digital communication. This has helped me to make the website better and bring the best of classic rock to the world! MTB: 0021377/MG