Eddie Money will undergo heart surgery this week but according to doctors, the procedure should have already been done.
The musician complained recently of shortness of breath that made doctors recommend a heart-valve procedure. But he didn’t want to disappoint the fans canceling the scheduled performances of his 2019 tour. So he finished the tour even continuing to experience shortness of breath.
The surgery will happen this week during a break on the tour dates.The minimally invasive procedure should allow Money to be back on the road by mid-June.
— Eddie Money (@ImEddieMoney) May 28, 2019
See some videos of his tour and next tour dates:
- JUN 13 The Weinburg Center for the Arts Frederick, MD
- JUN 20 TCO Stadium at Viking Lakes Eagan, MN
- JUN 21 Ovation Hall at Ocean Resort Casino Atlantic City, NJ
- JUN 29 RiverEdge Park Aurora, IL
- JUL 5 Snoqualmie Casino – Outside Snoqualmie, WA
- JUL 20 Soaring Eagle Casino Mount Pleasant, MI
- JUL 25 North Dakota State Fair Minot, ND
- JUL 27 Pearl Concert Theater at Palms Casino Resort Las Vegas, NV
- AUG 7 Wisconsin State Fair West Allis, WI
- AUG 9 James Donaldson Park Grand Forks, BC
- AUG 31 Flip Flop Festival Port Lavaca, TX
- SEP 6 PNC Pavillion at Riverbend Cincinnati, OH
- SEP 7 Rose Music Center at The Heights Huber Heights, OH
- SEP 28 MGM Northfield Park – Center Stage Northfield OH
See more News