The American Hard Rock band Dokken announced new 2023 tour dates for the United States. The band will perform in February and March in New York, Philadelphia, Iowa, Minnesota and Illinois.
Formed in 1978 in Los Angeles, California by the vocalist and guitarist Don Dokken, the band released many hits in the 80s like “Alone Again”, “In My Dreams” and Burning Like a Flam”. They have released 11 studio albums, the most recent one being “Broken Bones” (2012).
The current line-up is formed by Don Dokken (Vocals and guitar), Jon Levin (Guitar), Chris McCarvill (Bass) and Bill “BJ” Zampa (Drums).
Dokken announce 2023 tour dates
- 17 – The Vine – Del Lago Casino Resort – Waterloo, NY
- 18 – Penn’s Peak – Jim Thorpe, PA
- 10 – Surf Ballroom – Clear Lake, IA
- 11 – Medina Entertainment Center – Medina, MN
- 17 – The Des Plaines Theater – Des Plaines, IL
- 18 – Arcada Theatre – St. Charles, IL
More tour dates will be announced soon.
The band’s setlist might be really similar to the one from 2022, playing many classics and deep tracks. The one from their show in November 12, 2022 in Binghamton, New York had the 16 songs below.
- Don’t Close Your Eyes
- The Hunter
- Into the Fire
- Drum Solo
- Kiss of Death
- Dream Warriors
- Just Got Lucky
- Alone Again
- Paris Is Burning
- Too High to Fly
- Guitar Solo
- It’s Not Love
- All Right Now (Free cover)
- Bass Solo
- In My Dreams
- Tooth and Nail