The Who is a band with more than 50 years of career and all this time is charging it’s price.
During a solo show in Las Vegas, singer Roger Daltrey talked about not hearing things right anymore and talking to the audience.
Read what he said:
“The problem with these things that I use in my hearing is that I am very, very deaf. And I have a piece of advice to all of you – all rock and roll fans – take the fucking earplug to the shows.”
Daltrey also said he would like to have worn protectors when he was younger, and said that today he talks to people also relying on lip reading.
Still, at the same show, he said he is lucky to do what he does to survive, and he will remain strong and strong.
In time, Roger played at The Joint, home of shows inside the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas.
See the setlist below:
- Overture( The Who)
- Pinball Wizard (The Who)
- I Can See for Miles (The Who)
- Another Tricky Day (The Who)
- Behind Blue Eyes (The Who)
- Naked Eye (The Who)
- Giving It All Away (Leo Sayer cover)
- Athena (The Who)
- Who Are You (The Who)
- Days of Light
- Going Mobile (The Who) (Simon Townshend nos vocais)
- How Many Friends (The Who)
- Dreaming From the Waist (The Who)
- The Real Me (The Who)
- Without Your Love
- Summertime Blues (Eddie Cochran cover)
- Baba O’Riley (The Who)
- Young Man Blues (Mose Allison cover)
- Always Heading Home