Guns N ‘Roses will be featured at Bud Light Super Bowl Music Fest, which will take place on January 31 at the American Airlines Arena, located in Miami (Florida, USA). The event is part of the festivities of the Super Bowl, the American Football League (NFL) Finale.
On the same day, rapper Snopp Dog will perform at the event opening for Axl Rose, Duff McKagan and Slash band. The announcement was made by posting that to the official Guns N’Roses Instagram account.
This festival started last year when the headliner was Aerosmith. The idea of the show is to promote through music the final of the football championship, the NFL Super Bowl.
The final game will take place on February 2 at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami and the finalists will be set next weekend.
All Guns N’ Roses 2020 tour dates
- Friday, January 31 American Airlines Arena Miami, US
- Saturday, March 14 Vive Latino Festival Mexico City, MX
- Wednesday, March 18 Estadio Ricardo Saprissa Ayma San Jose, CR
- Saturday, March 21 Estadio Olimpico Atahualpa Quito, EC
- Tuesday, March 24 Estadio Universidad San Marcos Lima, PE
- Friday, March 27 Lollapalooza Santiago, CL
- Sunday, March 29 Lollapalooza Buenos Aires, AG
- Friday, April 3 Lollapalooza São Paulo, BR
- Sunday, April 5 Estereo Picnic Bogotá, CO Wednesday,
- May 20 Passeio Martimo De Alges Lisbon, PT
- Saturday, May 23 Estadio Benito Villamarin Seville, ES
- Tuesday, May 26 Olympiastadion Munich, DE
- Friday, May 29 Tottenham Hotspur Stadium London, GB
- Tuesday, June 2 Volksparkstadion Hamburg, Ge
- Saturday, June 6 Sweden Rock Festival Solvesborg, SE
- Tuesday, June 9 Ernst Happel Stadium Vienna, AT
- Friday, June 12 Firenze Rocks Firenze, IT
- Sunday, June 14 Stade de Suisse Berne, CH
- Wednesday, June 17 PGE Narodowy Warsaw, PL
- Friday, June 19 Letnany Airport Prague, CZ
- Sunday, June 21 Pinkpop Landgraaf, NL
- Saturday, June 27 Marlay Park Dublin, IE
The possible setlist is:
- It’s So Easy
- Mr. Brownstone
- Chinese Democracy
- Welcome to the Jungle
- Double Talkin’ Jive
- Live and Let Die (Wings cover)
- Slither (Velvet Revolver cover)
- Rocket Queen
- You Could Be Mine
- Shadow of Your Love
- Attitude (Misfits cover)
- Civil War
- Dead Horse
- Slash Guitar Solo
- Sweet Child O’ Mine
- Wichita Lineman (Jimmy Webb cover)
- November Rain (Axl on grand piano)
- Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door (Bob Dylan cover) (“Only Women Bleed” intro)
- Patience (“Melissa” intro)
- The Seeker (The Who cover)
- Paradise City
Calvin Cordozar Broadus, Jr. was born Long Beach, October 20, 1971. Known as Snoop Dogg he is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, music producer and actor. In addition, he has sold over 60 million records worldwide. Having his career started in 1990, when he was discovered by rapper Dr. Dre, and collaborated with him on the single Deep Cover. And on almost all tracks on the album by Dre’s debut, The Chronic.
After his last collaborations with Dre, Snoop gained superstar status for American Hip Hop. The artist’s debut album, entitled Doggystyle, was released in 1993 by the record label Death Row Records.
He has since sold over 23 million albums in the United States and 35 million albums worldwide.