Andrew Eldritch is back on tour in 2019 with Sisters of Mercy. The post-punk/gothic band will play in some festivals in Europe.
See the tour dates below:
- Friday 21 June 2019 – Sunday 23 June Hellfest 2019 Clisson, France
- Thursday 01 August 2019 – Saturday 03 Wacken Open Air, Wacken, Germany
- Friday 20 September 2019 Roundhouse, London, UK
- Saturday 21 September 2019 Roundhouse, London, UK
- Saturday 19 October 2019 Le Bataclan, Paris, France
Sisters of Mercy setlist in 2018:
- Doctor Jeep / Detonation Boulevard
- Crash and Burn
- Walk Away
- No Time to Cry
- Body and Soul
- Dominion/Mother Russia
- First and Last and Always
- Rumble (Link Wray cover)
- Flood II
- Something Fast
- That’s When I Reach for My Revolver (Mission of Burma cover)
- Vision Thing
- Lucretia My Reflection
- Temple of Love
- This Corrosion
The Sisters of Mercy are an English rock band, formed in 1980 in Leeds. After achieving early underground fame there, the band had their commercial breakthrough in the mid-1980s and sustained it until the early 1990s, when they stopped releasing new recorded output in protest against their record company WEA. Currently, the band is a touring outfit only.
The group has released three original studio albums, the last of which was released in 1990. Each album was recorded by a different line-up; singer-songwriter Andrew Eldritch and the drum machine called Doktor Avalanche are the only points of continuity throughout.
Eldritch and Avalanche were also involved in the Sisterhood, a side-project connected with Eldritch’s dispute with former members.
See more News