After 50 years in the music business, Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band will hit the road for the last time in 2019. Is the last chance to see the Travelin Man live!
After being forced to cancel a series of shows due to a back injury, a statement on Seger’s website confirms the retirement of the stage.
See the tour dates below:
- 29 jan Rimrock Auto Arena Billings, MT
- 31 jan Ford Center Boise, ID
- 02 feb Moda Center Portland, OR
- 07 feb Rogers Arena Vancouver, Canada
- 09 feb Tacoma Dome Seattle, WA
- 12 feb Save Mart Center Fresno, CA
- 15 feb Talking Stick Resort Arena Phoenix, AZ
- 17 feb Pepsi Center Denver, CO
- 21 feb Viejas Arena San Diego, CA
- 23 feb The Forum Los Angeles, CA
- 28 feb Golden 1 Center Sacramento, CA
- 02 mar MGM Grand Garden Arena Las Vegas, NV
- 05 mar Tingley Coliseum Albuquerque, NM
- 07 mar Frank C Erwin Special Events Center Austin, TX
- 09 mar Ford Center At The Star Dallas, TX
- 12 mar CenturyLink Center Bossier City, LA
- 15 mar Amalie Arena Tampa, FL
- 17 mar BB&T Center Ft Lauderdale, FL
- 02 may The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion The Woodlands, TX
Robert Clark Seger (born May 6, 1945) is an American singer-songwriter, guitarist and pianist. As a locally successful Detroit-area artist, he performed and recorded as Bob Seger and the Last Heard and Bob Seger System throughout the 1960s, breaking through with his first national hit and album in 1968.
By the early 1970s, he had dropped the ‘System’ from his recordings and continued to strive for broader success with various other bands. In 1973, he put together the Silver Bullet Band, with a group of Detroit-area musicians, with whom he became most successful on the national level with the album Live Bullet (1976), recorded live with the Silver Bullet Band in 1975 at Cobo Hall in Detroit, Michigan. In 1976, he achieved a national breakout with the studio album Night Moves.
On his studio albums, he also worked extensively with the Alabama-based Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section, which appeared on several of Seger’s best-selling singles and albums.
See more News