The classic grunge band Alice in Chains is back on tour in 2019. Until now, they only have dates scheduled in Europe on May and June.
See the tour dates below:
- May 30, 2019 Brussels, Belgium AB
- May 31, 2019 Esch-Sur-Alzette, Luxembourg Rockhal
- Jun 1, 2019 Zurich, Switzerland Halle 622
- Jun 3, 2019 Prague, Czech Republic Forum Karlín
- Jun 4, 2019 Hamburg, Germany Stadtpark Open Air
- Jun 6, 2019 Aarhus, Denmark NorthSide Festival
- Jun 7, 2019 Nürburgring, Germany Rock Am Ring
- Jun 9, 2019 Nürnberg, Germany Rock Im Park
- Jun 11, 2019 Kraków, Poland Tauron Arena
- Jun 13, 2019 Tallinn, Estonia Rock Café
- Jun 15, 2019 Oulu, Finland Oulun Energia Areena
- Jun 16, 2019 Helsinki, Finland Kaisaniemi
- Jun 18, 2019 Saint Petersburg, Russia A2
- Jun 20, 2019 Moscow, Russia Adrenaline Stadium
- Jun 24, 2019 Athens, Greece Release Athens Festival
Alice in Chains is an American rock band from Seattle, Washington, formed in 1987 by guitarist and vocalist Jerry Cantrell and drummer Sean Kinney, who later recruited bassist Mike Starr and lead vocalist Layne Staley. Starr was replaced by Mike Inez in 1993. William DuVall joined the band in 2006 as co-lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist, replacing Staley, who died in 2002. The band took its name from Staley’s previous group, the glam metal band Alice N’ Chains.
Although widely associated with grunge music, the band’s sound incorporates heavy metal elements. Since its formation, Alice in Chains has released six studio albums, three EPs, three live albums, four compilations, two DVDs, 32 music videos and 31 singles. The band is known for its distinctive vocal style, which often included the harmonized vocals between Staley and Cantrell (and later Cantrell and William DuVall).
Cantrell started to sing lead vocals on the 1992 acoustic EP Sap, and his role continued to grow in the following albums, making Alice in Chains a two-vocal band.
See more News