Paul joined Omaze – a group that organizes actions with celebrities and influencers in exchange for donations to the most diverse causes – to offer its fans the opportunity to win a couple of tickets to see the show (already sold out) and other moments of the event, all paid, and sing a duet with him. That’s right besides going to Liverpool with the expenses paid, you can sing with Sir Paul McCartney on stage!
To compete for this dream, simply click on this link and make a donation of whatever value you want for Meat Free Monday, a non-profit organization created by Paul, Stella and Mary McCartney to promote the reduction of meat consumption. The campaign warns of its impact on the environment and encourages people to help reduce climate change, preserve natural resources, and improve their own health by having at least one meatless day per week.
The donation amounts range from $ 10 to $ 5,000, and by donating, you can keep track of how many chances you have of being drawn. The result of the action will be announced on December 7. Good luck!
- NOV 05 2018 Ryogoku Kokugikan, Tokyo
- NOV 08 2018 Nagoya Dome, Nagoya
- NOV 28 2018 Paris La Défense Arena, Paris, France
- NOV 30 2018 Royal Arena, Copenhagen, Denmark
- DEC 03 2018 Tauron Arena, Krakow
- DEC 05 2018 Stadthalle, Vienna
- DEC 06 2018 Stadthalle, Vienna (Second Night)
- DEC 12 2018 Echo Arena, Liverpool
- DEC 14 2018 SSE Hydro, Glasgow Exhibition Way,
- DEC 16 2018 O2 Arena, London Peninsula Square,
- MAY 23 2019 Smoothie King Center, New Orleans, LA
- MAY 27 2019 PNC Arena, Raleigh, NC
- MAY 30 2019 Bon Secours Wellness Arena, Greenville, SC
- JUN 01 2019 Rupp Arena, Lexington, KY
- JUN 03 2019 Allen County War Memorial Coliseum, Fort Wayne, IN
- JUN 06 2019 Kohl Center, Madison, WI
- JUN 11 2019 TaxSlayer Center, Moline, IL
- JUN 26 2019 Talking Stick Resort Arena, Phoenix, AZ
See more News