Metallica announced “Enter Night Pilsner beer” a partnership of the band with the brewer Arrogant Consortia. The announcement, made by Metallica’s official Instagram, that said the drink will reach several countries: the distribution will be made in the territories of Europe, Australia, China and more.
“It’s certainly no secret, but we’re very excited to make the official announcement and introduction to #EnterNightPilsner, our collaboration with #ArrogantConsortia, a Stone Brewing brand,” the statement said.
“If you’ve been to one of our recent stadium shows, you may have drunk from the black and red cans or even drunk a few from your friends. Now we are expanding all over the country and we arrive in the spring, covering Europe, Australia, China and other regions! ”
The band’s latest album, Hardwired … To Self-Destruct, was released in 2016.
- JAN 16 Los Angeles, California, United States I Am the Highway: A Tribute to Chris Cornell @ The Forum
- JAN 18 Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States BOK Center
- JAN 20 Little Rock, Arkansas, United States Verizon Arena
- JAN 22 Birmingham, Alabama, United States Legacy Arena at The BJC
- JAN 24 Nashville, Tennessee, United States Bridgestone Arena
- JAN 28 Raleigh, North Carolina, United States PNC Arena
- JAN 30 Cincinnati, Ohio, United States U.S. Bank Arena
- FEB 01 Cleveland, Ohio, United States Quicken Loans Arena
I am a Brazilian journalist, a Classic Rock and Heavy Metal lover. Music has always been part of my life, helped me through tough moments and was with me to celebrate the good ones. When I became a journalist I knew I wanted to write about my passions. After college I did a postgraduate degree in digital communication. This has helped me to make the website better and bring the best of classic rock to the world! MTB: 0021377/MG