The video shows the version along with “Here Comes Revenge.” Watch below:
Metallica announced that James Hetfield is back on rehab and it has canceled shows it would do in Australia and New Zealand. The band reported that the reason is a relapse of James Hetfield, the band’s lead singer and guitarist, who has re-entered a recovery program as he is “struggling with his addiction.”
In the text, the group of Heavy Metal says that the idea is to reschedule the shows, but there are no dates yet.
The canceled tour dates are:
- OCT 17 Perth, Australia Optus Stadium
- OCT 20 Adelaide, Australia Adelaide Oval
- OCT 22 Melbourne, Australia Marvel Stadium
- OCT 24 Melbourne, Australia Marvel Stadium
- OCT 26 Sydney,Australia ANZ Stadium
- OCT 29 Brisbane, Australia QSAC
- OCT 31 Auckland, New Zealand Mt. Smart Stadium
- NOV 02 Auckland, New Zealand Mt. Smart Stadium
“S & M2: Metallica and the San Francisco Symphony” exhibition
“S & M2” is a movie that is being screened and shows a recent show in which the band performs alongside the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra. The idea of the work is to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the release of “S&M”, album in which the group plays with the symphony.
I am a brazilian journalist, a classic rock and heavy metal lover. Music has always been part of my life, helped me through tough moments and was with me to celebrate the good ones. When i became a journalist i knew i wanted to write about my passions. After college I did a postgraduate degree in digital communication. This has helped me to make the website better and bring the best of classic rock to the world! MTB: 0021377/MG