The classic rock british band Madness will be back on the road in 2020 to celebrate the 40th anniversary of their debut album, “One Step Beyond…”.
The tour will also feature most of the former members of the band: singer Graham “Suggs” McPherson, keyboardist / pianist Mike Barson, bassist Mark Bedford, drummer Dan ‘Woody’ Woodgate, saxophonist Lee Thompson and guitarist Chris Foreman. Shows have been announced in the United States, Germany, England and Dubai.
All 2019 and 2020 Madness 40th anniversary tour dates
- 15 2019 Roundhouse, London, UK
- 16 2019 Roundhouse, London, UK
- 17 2019 Roundhouse, London, UK
- 05 2020 The Irish Village, Dubai, UAE
- 21 2020 Boston, Massachusetts, US
- 22 2020 Manhattan Center, New York, US
- 25 2020 Las Vegas, Nevada, US
- 27 2020 Oakland, California, US
- 13 2020 Tetbury, Gloucestershire, UK
- 19 2020 York Festival, York, UK
- 20 2020 Brandon, Suffolk, UK
- 23 2020 E-Werk, Köln, Germany
- 24 2020 Tempodrom, Berlin, Germany
- 20 2020 House OF Fun Weekender, Minehead, UK
The group’s latest studio album is Can’t Touch Us Now, released in 2016, and there is a possibility that guys will announce a new album in 2020.
The English ska band Madness from Camden Town, north London, was formed in 1976. And are one of the most prominent bands of the late 1970s and early 1980s two-tone ska revival, they continue to perform with six of the seven members of their original line-up.