Kiss’ Gene Simmons explains why he wants more money
During the last year in quarantine at home, Kiss bassist and singer Gene Simmons spend a lot of time painting and some of his pieces where sold for $ 245.000 dollars. He explained in an interview with People that he didn’t painted for money, but he explained why he still wants more money.
Kiss’ Gene Simmons explains why he wants more money:
“No, I have money. It is interesting. Money, for me, has become what champions in the Olympics do. They want to keep improving because they want the judges to hold up a higher number. That’s what it becomes when you don’t have enough food in your belly.
You don’t think of it that way, because you just want to feed yourself. It’s a different thing. Once you have enough, a roof over your head and food in your belly and stuff, it’s how much better can I do this? How much more can I do this? More like a contest. It’s different.”
His tips to achieve success
In an interview with CNBC back in 2017, Gene stated that the only thing that will make people rich is their actions and that they should spend their weekends wisely in order to be in a better financial situation: “When you’re young, work every day. Don’t take vacations unless you’re richer than I am.”
Gene Simmons listed 7 steps to start the procces of success:
- Observe what other successful people are doing and take notes.
- Begin planning for your future by writing down your goals and taking the necessary steps to achieve them.
- Continue to always educate yourself, whether it’s through school or first-hand experience.
- If you don’t have your first job yet, get one.
- Once you acquire a job, work hard enough so that your boss gives you a raise when you ask for one.
- If you already have a job, get a second one
- Figure out what you want to do with the rest of your life